RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Talk Show Programming (Air Show) > Topic and Guest Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Future show ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chumwithrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future show ideas
    Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 7:13am
   In the spirit of the season...how about a show, or couple of shows dedicated to interviewing the candidates for AMA office. I'm only thinking about the national level, but if you could go down to district VP. 
Ross E. Jackson
Captain, US Army
YelKiteFlyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote YelKiteFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 9:54pm
I am just about to glue the body of a fun cub together. Just wondering how much time you have before the glue dries. Is there a trick? How about showing you glue a large amount to foam together?

What do you do to measure the angle of the control horn on a servo so it works right in the wing? Could you show us how to do it?

How about showing how you would put on a prop?

These are thing I am going to have to learn, yes I am being selfish.

Thanks,
Robin.
rritchey@shaw.ca
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:17am
Originally posted by YelKiteFlyer

I am just about to glue the body of a fun cub together. Just wondering how much time you have before the glue dries. Is there a trick? How about showing you glue a large amount to foam together?

What do you do to measure the angle of the control horn on a servo so it works right in the wing? Could you show us how to do it?

How about showing how you would put on a prop?

These are thing I am going to have to learn, yes I am being selfish.

Thanks,
Robin.

Welcome!,
All good ideas and I will add them to our shoot list.
Thanks
Exponential View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Exponential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:59pm
Cliff:

I don't think you should go the Flite Test route, but I'd really like to see some flight video if you're going to have one of the guys showing off a new plane.  For instance, David is a fantastic builder and has built some great models.  Why not a minute of vid showing the actual plane in the air, or landing like you did on one of the first shows of 2012?  I would have loved to see the Pilatus - or for that matter the PZ micro Spitfire in skilled hands (or the PteroWorks 3d Guppy, eh?).  I know that I can dial up a manufacturer's YouTube video of most of these, but you gotta show us the money on these if you've got 'em in the studio to show off.

Expo
 Post Reply Post Reply