RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network Contest News and Information > Model Your Model
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Show it to us?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show it to us?
    Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:02am
Originally posted by buzzox44

Has anyone on the R/C Radio network even talked about these airplanes? These radio guys said people who submitted photos, could get swag, and r/c supplies...........So I ask has anyone received anything yet?

I won some some swag a couple months ago for a Mercury Moments contest:D
Exponential View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Exponential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:12am
Buzzox44:

Have a look at the show notes in http://www.rcradionetwork.com/shows/show_08162011.php, I do believe that your Piper Sky Sedan was a winner.
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 2:22pm
Yep, we talked about and showcased Buzzox44 plane several weeks ago, Might of even been one of the first Model your Model winners.

From what I can find their gmail account is rejecting the mail from us.
Contact us using our feedback link at the top of the RCRN home page with your name and address and you will be dressing in style ;-)
buzzox44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote buzzox44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 11:54am
So what did I win?Smile
Woodchuck Hobbies Gould Aerospace Inc.
Rotate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rotate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 8:28pm

My newly finished Electrifly Cirrus SR22 Turbo.  A photo with a real one and now for the maiden flight.....hopefully not a typical Mercury Moment photo of the week end result....
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 10:17am
Originally posted by buzzox44

So what did I win?Smile

Got your note and the goodies are on the way ! 
Check your Email address in the admin area of the forum to be sure it is correct.
Thanks for showing us the cool Sedan!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 10:20am
Originally posted by blkkat

This is me and my sons first RC Airplane. A E-Flite Apprentice 15. We worked hard to get it by recycling lots and lots cans and bottles. We have been doing a lot of flying on our simulator and we have been buddy boxing with our local cub. We want to get a Parkzone T-28 next and want start kit plane this winter. We listen to the podcast when we are in our hobby room whether its new one or from the past.

Glad to see your Apprentice and to hear that your son is enjoying flying with Dad! We need more and more to take part in this great hobby (and to recycle) ;-)
Thanks for posting.

ids View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote ids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 9:15pm
It has taken me 9 months to build and then maiden this Reactor Bipe. Photo taken mid maiden; which was awesome. Barely took 10ft on roll out to blast into the sky. Handled nicely, it will be a barrel of fun once I get it back in the air. Came down and landed well on the grass.  Now need to finish the decals and charge batteries
Ian
abcarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote abcarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 2:32pm
My Model: E-flite Super Cub with Power 32 electric motor and E-flite 60 amp ESC.  Working lights too!

E-flite Super Cub
Telemetry Rocks!
sparky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 2:46pm
Tried to post a photo and it locked up my computer. Angry
Do you have to copy and mess with the photo?
Change the size or format?  
Unless you guys can  tell me how you  do it I'm done with this forum all  togeather.
There are no strangers at a Fun Fly
Lmopar69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lmopar69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 5:42pm
Here is my wife and I at SEFF with my custom covered and airbrushed 73" SBACH 342.  Powered, obviously, by a Castle Creations ICE HV 80 ESC, AXI 5320 and 10S Thunder Power lipos and a Xoar 20x10 prop.  Cant wait to put it up in the air at Hodges Hobbies again during HHAEFI in a couple weeks.  Hopefully the image will show up...

CW2 Laine Stahr
US Army, Aviator

Edited by Lmopar69 - 07 Oct 2011 at 7:37am
pecanpatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pecanpatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 8:29am
This is my GeoBat featuring Tigger....Video link Below
Embarrassed 

Build thread:

Marko

Edited by pecanpatch - 29 Sep 2011 at 10:48am
bsbauman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:39pm
bsbauman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:40pm
bsbauman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:43pm
Nothing quite like "Goin fast and turnin' left!"

The Sundowner 50 is also a surprisingly well rounded sport flyer as well.  This plane is just so sexy, I have built two!  I am looking to hop up the power system over this winter and hope to reach 130+mph next season:D

...I should add, all photos taken by WebDr (Matt Gunn); and a big thanks to Mark and his wife for letting all us hooligans come on down to fly at his home (known world-wide as The Pecan Patch). 

Edited by bsbauman - 04 Oct 2011 at 2:48pm
bsbauman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:44pm
oh...Ill put one more up there, enjoy!
Exponential View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Exponential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 5:15pm
Foamy F-117 in the works, still need to add rudder servos and linkages.

Edited by Exponential - 04 Nov 2011 at 7:10pm
philipm785 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote philipm785 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:45pm
This 63" TopFlite P-47 was my first kit build. It took about 9 months and was a completely insane choice for a first kit, but it went together really well and I fell in love with kit building in the process. The plane is easily the best flying model I have in my collection. TopFlite did an amazing job on both the model itself and the plans / directions. Highly recommended!

Scalepilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Scalepilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 12:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Quote pecanpatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by bsbauman

a big thanks to Mark and his wife for letting all us hooligans come on down to fly at his home (known world-wide as The Pecan Patch). 

Thanks Bradley, If you cant have fun here , ya cant have fun nowhere!

Post Options Post Options   Quote pecanpatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 9:28pm
Phillip,
thats a Nice looking Jug Man. Welcome to the world of building your own kits.
It will make you an all around better RC'er.
I built an Old Top Flight P-39 back in the day... Great flyer too.

pic of my P-39
http://www.rcuniverse.com/gallery/galleryitemSolo.cfm?itemid=83353

Again Congrats!

rcdude07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcdude07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 8:10pm
My latest addition. A used Trex 450XL. It is in immaculate shape.

bsbauman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:43am
Windrider Ele-Bee

scorpion 2212-1920kv motor
30amp esc
Spektrum Std size servos
GoPro Hero up front

Edited by bsbauman - 25 Oct 2011 at 11:45am
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Rotate

My newly finished Electrifly Cirrus SR22 Turbo.  A photo with a real one and now for the maiden flight.....hopefully not a typical Mercury Moment photo of the week end result....

So Rotate how did the maiden do? Looking forward to hear how she flew!

Post Options Post Options   Quote pecanpatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:31am
Here you can see my Jabba the hut body cranking our 20+ year old PT40. Then I do a little aerial chase with Ludo Vic's Easy* clone.....

FPV is not going away my friends... if ya wanna try it, lemme know.
http://youtu.be/WPunUBPsASk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>