RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network - General Topics > Where are you from?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Where are you listening from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kydawg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are you listening from?
    Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:02pm

Giving a shout-out from the Motor City - Detroit Michigan.

Representing - TEAM MOSQUITO - Livonia Michigan. Go Skeeterz....ya Heard!

Edited by kydawg1 - 10 May 2010 at 12:12pm
Carlsoti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carlsoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 9:56pm
Arthur: What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?
Tim: I... am an e-Pilot.
Arthur: By what name are you known?
Tim: There are some who call me... 'Tim'...?
Arthur: ...greetings, Tim the E-Pilot.
Wink
I'm Tim. 

I'm in Chandler, AZ and I have no Cut/Paste skills.

Edited by Carlsoti - 15 Jun 2010 at 9:57pm
proctor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote proctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 11:42am
Hi Budman,
  Lived and worked in Houston for a couple of years in the early eighties, lived in Clear Lake but
flew with a great bunch of guys in Houston. Loved the USA and met some kind generous people.
Often went down the I 92 to Galveston for a dip in the briney.
Listen from my home in a small village in the Scottish Highlands about three hundred souls including the sheep.
Proctor
Fili View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:29am
Hi, my name is Phil, I'm from upstate New York, Queensbury to be exact. About 20 min north of Saratoga. I love to build, here are a few of my latest kits.
Fili View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:30am
More from Phil....
Fili View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:31am
I'll figure this out...eventually...
FoamHeadMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoamHeadMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:44am
Fili
That is one SWEEET Corsair!
Minister Of Information For Teh Royal Kingdom Of $Tree
Fili View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 8:25am
Thanks FHMike. here's a vid of the 2nd flight...She's as smooth as silk... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGeGuAz-KMM
FoamHeadMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoamHeadMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 9:35am
 very nice flying there...
Ya Corsairs are very nice fliers. I have a scale 50" scratch built electric powered foamie that flys like a dream.
I have the control  surfaces set for a bit more pitch  than scale specs which makes it very responsive It almost flys like an aerobatic sport plane.
This one is a belly lander but I am building one with rotating retracts and flaps to bring it in down and dirtyCool and to make it a bit more to scaleSmile
Check out our Workshop thread... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1142716
Pretty nice planes to be foam... you might even want to build one. all the plans are on the first page, I think the third post.
I think Erik has some videos on You tube but I dont have the links.
Minister Of Information For Teh Royal Kingdom Of $Tree
Pickle72 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pickle72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 7:45am
Hey guys, I listen to your wonderful podcast at work in Champaign Il. It is one of many podcasts that get me through my day.
I just got into the hobby a few short years ago. I fly all electrics and I just got into DLG flying!
Keep up the good work, oh and what ever happened to the video to go along with the podcast?

Matt M

Edited by Pickle72 - 08 Sep 2010 at 7:47am
iflyos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iflyos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:18pm
Hey guys...listened since the beginning, just got around to registering.  I listen from Pfafftown, NC, just north of Winston Salem, and only 5 short miles from http://www.riversiderc.com

Been flying RC 15 years, been around aviation all my life.  Cliff & the guys do a great job with the show!

Tim
AG4RZ
mudman1959 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote mudman1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:38pm
I live just outside of Battle Creek Michigan near the Village of Climax. Blink once and you missed it... As for a flying field, over the farmers field in the backyard is my field. The soy bean is not too bad, but the corn poses a problem sometimes... Shocked   Photo is of my two Sons and myself during a break my Youngest son had from the Army... Back from Afghanistan for a few weeks.

Mudman1959  (Lee)

Edited by mudman1959 - 06 Jan 2011 at 6:53pm
Baker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:48pm
Welcome!
Hey .....watch this!
blackbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:30pm
Hi, my name is Adriel, and im from Puerto Rico. Since i was born, my father showed me how to build, fly, and fix planes, so flying planes in in the vains. Just a few months ago I started to build my first kit sailplane ( Gentle Lady ) and hopefully ill be able to fly it for march on a plane show, with the new kit coming right now (Marston 3D Fish), I started to listen to you guys like a year ago, keep up the good work.

This is the Marston 3D Fish coming up soon.
( Marston 3D fish ) coming soon. Hopefully...
Pickle72 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pickle72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:47am
Beautiful plane!!!! More info please.

Matt M
capnconch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote capnconch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:24pm
I'm Down here in South Florida, Cape Coral Home of the R/Seahawks Club.

Blackbird, Wow that is Some Flying Fish Plane there! send us more info!!! I want one!

Hey I'm telling everyone about the RC Radio! really neat, Great music.

Cap Conch

Edited by capnconch - 24 Mar 2011 at 9:28pm
Yeah Baby I'm Freaking Flying!
flying7s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote flying7s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 3:02am
  Howdy All;
  I'm listening from Columbia,Tn  just south of Nashville.Been flying since '87,just can't get enough !!Thumbs Up
May the wind blow softly straight down the runway.
IN GOD WE TRUST
Captain FlyBye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Captain FlyBye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:47am
Garden Grove California, Great Park Fling site...AKA the old El Toro USMCAS, God Bless America.
                                                                            Beer
growingupisoptional View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote growingupisoptional Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:51am
Listening from Canberra Australia.
Canberra is Australia's Capital City, not Sydney or Melbourne like most people think.
It's about 3 hours SW of Sydney and we can fly pretty much 364 days a year here.
Winter gets a bit colder here than most parts of Australia, but it doesn't snow here in the city.
About 300,000 people live in Canberra and we have 3 main flying clubs.

Only thing that stops us flying in the mornings is fog but that burns off.

Enjoy listening to the podcast.
getting down, down under
Samurai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 11:15am
Hi, I am in the Atlanta area. I am probably not the typical R/C'er here, as I mainly deal in robotics and AI. I do have an automated quadrocopter in my future. For now my current project is my droid. I mainly take him out to charity events and official Lucas Film events in the Atlanta area.

blackbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:34pm
Its from Marston Pteroworks, look it up, its $69 only in Kit verstion.
blackbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Pickle72

Beautiful plane!!!! More info please.

Matt M

Its from Marston Pteroworks, $69 and only in Kit version.
bassplace88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bassplace88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 9:44pm
I'm listening from Upper Sandusky, Ohio.  We don't have roller coasters, but we do have lots of corn, wheat, and asparagus!  lol.  I was introduced to your show by a few folks from the RCPA facebook group.  I believe Robert Sams introduced you to me.  Keep up the great work, I tune in every chance I get, and if not, I listen to the pod casts!
nickman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nickman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 5:13am
hello everyone,I'm a new man here,happy to come to this forum,you can call me Kunkka,of course,it's from the game"Dota"
I heard of this site from a friend, but I don't know what her name is here.
Anyway, I'm line. Yes, I'm a line.
Nice to meet all of you.
/end short intro
Hello,everyone,I'm a little crazy!!!
Possibly i'm in your world...or not.
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 6:44am
Originally posted by nickman

hello everyone,I'm a new man here,happy to come to this forum,you can call me Kunkka,of course,it's from the game"Dota"
I heard of this site from a friend, but I don't know what her name is here.
Anyway, I'm line. Yes, I'm a line.
Nice to meet all of you.
/end short intro

Hi Nickman,
Where are you from and what kind of RC are you flying?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>