RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network - General Topics > Where are you from?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Where are you listening from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bsbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are you listening from?
    Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 2:56pm
I am a 'lil late to this thread, but here goes:

Bradley Bauman out of Atlanta Ga here!  I recognize many of you from events and from the greater Atlanta area. 

I fly anything and everything I can.  Mostly into fixed wing, both scale and speed interests me.

Some of my favorite's in my hangar include:
H9 Sundowner 50
PZ Stryker Q
PA Addiction X
PA Katana MD
Windrider 100" Queen Bee
Ola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 7:02pm
Hello, I am Ola from East Granby CT,

Just signed up for this RC Radio Network, will keep it on for now to see what it can do.
I do fly anything from small electrics to giant scale gas aircrafts.

Here is a picture on my new F-117, It was desined for a pusher prop but I retrofitted it with a 360 degree vector thrust. Its not flown yet but as soon weather gets nice!!!

Edited by Ola - 06 Sep 2011 at 10:35pm
Madmarl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madmarl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:15pm
Hi guys, I'm Madmarl from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. Love the show, great content and fun. Keep up the good work!!  Thumbs Up

Madmarl
billscottni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote billscottni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 12:35pm
Hi,
I'm Bill Scott. Live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Main interest is RC Soaring. all aspects but mainly slope & scale.

Club website is www.nimsa.co.uk : Northern Ireland Model Soaring Association. My won blog is at http://billscottuk.wordpress.com/ unfortunately I don't update it as often as I should!

Bill
Belfast
N.I.
road king 97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote road king 97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 4:31pm
Iam from joliet IL and have been building and flying for over 30  years .I have built rubber band airplanes all the way up to planes with 100cc chainsaw motors. For the last 10 years i have been on a seaplane kick and building seaplanes from Ivans plans .

Edited by road king 97 - 17 May 2012 at 6:27pm
crashes are fun too!
Murocflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murocflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 11:01am
Hello from the high desert of SoCal!  I just started listening to the RCRN and really enjoy it.  I just recently have become podcast unchallenged so I have tons of podcasts to catch up on.  That's not bad since I have an hour each way on y commute.  The bad thing about that is I hear about all the great giveaways and want to participate and then I realize those happened months or even years ago.  :)
I started in RC back in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. I took a small hiatus for about 8 months because I got burnt out and had to take a break. I really enjoy the sport of RC and I try to do my best to promote model aviation. I even took a spin at heading up the AMA Leader Members as their chair person, and really enjoyed working with the great folks at AMA, but sadly, I had to drop out for personal reasons. Now I am focusing on the WAA-08 adventure and the balsa building clinics I am hosting on another forum.

Thanks for putting on a great podcast (wish I could listen to it live) and looking forward to more shows.

Frank
Promoting Model Aviation. One Pilot At A Time
http://www.WAA-08.org
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 11:28am
Hi Frank!
Thanks so much for posting and for listening!

Leadchucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Leadchucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 1:35pm
Listening from South Jersey, mainly from work ,where I go to get money to build and  fly models.
40 + years of model flying from free flight,old time ignition and electric sailplanes. Pretty much have had all kinds of planes but most flying now is thermal hunting with old tmers or sailplanes with contest flying mixed in for fun.

Warren
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 7:52am
Hi Warren,
Thanks for stopping by the campfire
hamburgrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hamburgrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 11:03pm
Thought I would check in.
My name is Eric and I am from Greenville Pennsylvania. I am into anything and everything RC. I am also vice president of my AMA club.
Shut up and Fly!
Luftwaffenut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Luftwaffenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 7:31pm
I'm listening from Larue, Texas. I have a ranch there with a grass runway where I do most of my flying. Was very happy to find the radio station, thanx for letting me join, looks like a great group! I fly mostly warbirds, Luftwaffe planes are my favorite, I just started flying EDF's and have been bitten by that bug now....... Starting a F-14 project with swing wings, as soon as the fans and motors get here! 
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Luftwaffenut

I'm listening from Larue, Texas. I have a ranch there with a grass runway where I do most of my flying. Was very happy to find the radio station, thanx for letting me join, looks like a great group! I fly mostly warbirds, Luftwaffe planes are my favorite, I just started flying EDF's and have been bitten by that bug now....... Starting a F-14 project with swing wings, as soon as the fans and motors get here! 

Welcome to the campfire!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234