RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network - General Topics > Events, Fly-ins, Gatherings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The original rcflybook network

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rcflybook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The original rcflybook network
    Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 7:36am
Hello everyone,

Since we are starting a trend of whole new rc books sites, as I can see lots of people gets sudden idea about making new RC network after visiting our site LOL yes we have to announce the original and first working, growing and alive rc social network site, buit and designed specially for rc .

my name is Tihomir, and I come from a small country called Croatia.

For last years I am developing network engine, and for the last four months I published global web site (actually the network) into production, which is intended for all us who deal with rc.

This is not a substitute for the forum, or a just cheap copy of Facebook.

I just wanted to make a web site where I will be able to maintain build logs in few clicks, and so I came up to this rcflybook site.

On this site you will be able to create own galleries, build logs, put the models in the hangar and mark them for sale when you want.
At this point everyone on the network will know that this model for sale .. Also you can put your spare or surplus parts for rc network sales ... Of course everything is free.

Every member gets personal web page automatically created on main site.
You can see for example this: http://www.rcflybook.com/web/Wora

For first few months of going live, we got members from all around the world.

Also you will be able to announce flying events for your region/country and create web pages for the rc club. Connect your you tube playlist and much more..

What about what's important is that the whole site is designed just for RC.

Well, tell me what you think about the idea, site, how you like, and whether you think is it a complete failure.

Since the site is reserved for the RC, you can enter only through invitation, of course, it's just to protect the contents and the inside can only be a rc fans.

Once you walk inside, if you like the concept feel free to send your invitations further.

Your permanent invite code is : rcflyb1w

Everyone from this forum can use this code for getting in.

Website address is  http://www.rcflybook.com

Site and network are updated daily by incorporating member requests, Since I am an rc modeler and also web developer, nothing is impossible for me to develop on this site for you to suit your needs.

Please check and see you are all welcome.

I am also trying to make some awards so for the march (users that register through February) my award system will pick one who will get Scorpion motor for free. (I will try to find more sponsors for that awards and make more awards)

There will be lots of awards during this year, also best account will be awarded in December (more than 450$ value) so start earning points on your profile from today.

If you need more info or help, just drop me an message or email.

Regards
Tihomir

Edited by rcflybook - 02 Mar 2011 at 7:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply