RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network Contest News and Information > (Closed) Park Zone Radian Pro Giveaway
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRadian Pro Winners announced!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radian Pro Winners announced!
    Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 7:34am
The winner will receive their choice of the Bind N Fly or the Plun n Play version of the plane (see the official rules).

Designed with experienced sailplane pilots in mind, the Radian® Pro comes out of the box with ailerons and functioning flaps that let you take advantage of sailplane mixing functions like reflex, camber and crow. But you don’t have to have a programmable system to fly it. Anyone with a 5-channel sport radio can enjoy basic four-channel control with flaps using the included Y-harness.

Like the original Radian, the Radian Pro also comes equipped with a powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless motor system that can catapult it to altitude in seconds. Its airframe is constructed from the same tough Z-Foam™ material and has been reinforced with fiberglass blades in the

fuselage and wing to reduce flex. This reinforcement, along with that of the carbon fiber rod in the wing, make it possible for you to achieve a level of soaring precision with the Radian Pro that’s on par with many competition gliders.

Best of all, you can have this Bind-N-Fly® version or the Plug N Play version flying in the time it takes you to charge the included battery pack and bind its Spektrum AR600 receiver (or your receiver in the case of the Plun N Play version to your aircraft radio system (sold separately). To take full advantage of the capabilities of the Radian Pro, a programmable radio system with sailplane mixing functions is recommended

Some of the features
5-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator, rudder and flaps

Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
E-flite® Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
Ready to fly in minutes
Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 AR600 receiver installed
3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po battery pack included
2- to 3-cell DC LiPo balancing charger included
Requires a full-range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)

Edited by administrator - 17 Nov 2010 at 9:39am
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:42am

Congratulations to Michael McDougall who was the winner of the RCRN Radian Pro giveaway last night on Air Show 11/16/10. Jack was in the studio live with us and did the actual drawing.

We had other winners of prizes as well including Ram Miller, Eric Brown, Mchael, Gilman, Ralph Grant & Ian Scott.

All of you will be contacted today and we will get your prizes to you !

Thanks for entering and for telling your friends about RCRN.

Hey have you looked at our Christmas giveaway?
kingsflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingsflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:27am
Just got the notice. What a surprize! I was "working" at our Club meeting last night so I missed the live broadcast, I just logged on and found out the good news. WHOO HOOOO!!!!

Thanks to RCN, their great sponsors, and to Jack for pulling my name!

OK, this is to serve notice to Diggs and the Grose Boys - I'm getting ready for the LMR glider event at SEFF 2011.

I'll be starting a build thread for the PRO as soon as it shows up.

Mike McD
As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.
 Post Reply Post Reply