RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network Contest News and Information > (Closed) Feather Duster Giveaway
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked12/15/09 Winner Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12/15/09 Winner Announcement
    Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 4:16pm
I am happy to announce that we had our Weekly winner last night.

All you have to do to enter our weekly Air Show contest is make a post in the weekly Airshow forum for a particular show and let us know how you liked that weeks show.

Last weeks winner posted in the Extreme Flight Forum (show date 12/08/09) and his name was drawn to win a Feather Duster.

Mr Hip-shot as he is known here on the forum took home a new Feather Duster ARF that was donated by Atlantahobby.com. 

Hipshot came by today to pick up the goods and we were not going to let him off that easy.... See the photo and you will see why he thought he had been had by a real Feather duster ;-)

Edited by DJ - 16 Dec 2009 at 4:17pm
Help us grow by spreading the word about the RC Radio network to your friends. Loving the Tunes!
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 4:18pm
The real Feather Duster!
Way to go Hip-shot!

Help us grow by spreading the word about the RC Radio network to your friends. Loving the Tunes!
Hipshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hipshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 4:33pm
Too too funny~ !Embarrassed

Thanks again for a great show, and awesome plane, and yes... .even the GAG! Ouch

I'm looking forward to getting mine together! I hear they are blast to fly! And unfortunately in limited quantities.... so if you want one ...don't wait! They are priced to disappear fast! 

I may have to pick up a second one myself... I hear my so called friends have this one targeted for destruction... Shocked

Isn't jealousy wonderful? Confused  

Happy holidays everyone! Big smile

Hip
Hipshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hipshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:27pm
Well It's built! And I maidened it yesterday. Even in the cold high winds it flew great! Wink

Thanks for an Awesome plane! Thumbs Up
Ghost In The Shell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ghost In The Shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:22pm
congratulations :)

can you post pics on RCGroups please
current build 1/87 ORSV Nord Adiemus
 Post Reply Post Reply