RC Radio Network Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RC Radio Network Contest News and Information > (Closed) Hitec/Multiplex Complete Fun Cub Giveaway
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Rules of the game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Rules of the game
    Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:35pm

It’s easy to enter for your chance to win a complete Hitec/Multiplex Fun cub package.

The package consist of the complete ARF as well as the brushless power package and is valued at $229.98 on many RC related shopping sites.

How to enter.

Make any donation or make any purchase via our donation or Shop pages.

Click here to see the shop page

Click here to see the donation page. 

A $1 donation will get you one entry, a $10 donation will get you 10 entries. A physical product purchase (like a T-Shirt) will get you 1 entry (you do get it right?).

OR 

Mail in via the USPS (or other mailing service) your complete contact information including Name, Address , City, State, Zip, Phone # on a piece of paper no bigger than 3*5 inches to. Each mail in entry will need to be in a separate envelope. Don't even think of sending E-Mail.

RC Radio Network

C/O FunCub Giveaway

6110 parkway North Dr

Cumming GA 30040

Giveaway Terms

No purchase is necessary to enter.

Sponsors and Associates of RCRN can enter as often as you like (especially the donation part) but you will not be able to win.

All entries must be received between August 9th and September 14th at 5PM EST 2010. The drawing will be held live during Air Show September 14th.

The Studio team at RC Radio Network as well as the corporate enity known as RC Radio Network has the last word on everything but is not responsible for anything. 

We might change the rules but we doubt it.

This is a FREE giveaway so there is no purchase necessary!

You agree to not cause us any trouble like trying to (or actually) sue us or the fine folks at Hitec/Multiplex for any reason and that you understand that no lawyers were involved in these rules so we are doing the best we can.

You understand that if you give us your Email address that we might send you a note about Air Show but we never share, sell or giveaway your Email address to anyone.

You agree that we have tried to make this simple but if you can't get along with our rules, don't play in our sand box.

I think that is it but did I mention that this is a really cool plane!

May the force be with you!

Edited by DJ - 13 Sep 2010 at 3:37pm
Help us grow by spreading the word about the RC Radio network to your friends. Loving the Tunes!
rcdude07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcdude07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 11:51am
Niiiiiice!

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by rcdude07

Niiiiiice!

Spread he word!
Help us grow by spreading the word about the RC Radio network to your friends. Loving the Tunes!
Dorsal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dorsal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 12:49pm
I've got a silly question - Are those who give regular monthly contributions automatically entered into the drawing?      Handshake
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Dorsal

I've got a silly question - Are those who give regular monthly contributions automatically entered into the drawing?      Handshake

Why yes fer shure! We would not leave out our fav listeners!
Garret H View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Garret H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:40pm
Sent in my donation. Thanks for the great contest!

Garret
XtremeFlyer.com
Team Airtronics
Altitude Hobbies.com
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Garret H

Sent in my donation. Thanks for the great contest!

Garret
Thanks for the entry!
Good luck, this s a great plane.
rcdude07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcdude07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 7:18pm
I'll probably be the only snail mail entry.....
rpstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rpstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:57am
Ok, I'm donating with the "coffee" option as that seems to be the only way to do non-recurring donations?  I don't listen to the music but I do download the podcast and would like to enter the drawing.
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 8:24am
Originally posted by rpstar

Ok, I'm donating with the "coffee" option as that seems to be the only way to do non-recurring donations?  I don't listen to the music but I do download the podcast and would like to enter the drawing.

Thanks for the donation! We like coffee and hope that your 5 entries) brings you the luck of the draw. We showed the finished Super Cub on RCR Air show last night. It turned out really great and flys just as good as it looks!
rcdude07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcdude07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 11:31am
Hey Cliff,

Can you provide details as to what paints were used used to finish the FunCub? It looked good last night on the show.
EpoweredRc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote EpoweredRc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 11:09am

I'll probably be the only snail mail entry.....

No I am going to also. but lil confused. i guess a 3x5 inch piece paper in a envelope
not sure why they set a size to the paper you put it on they asked for phone number, i am not putting my phone number on the outside of a post card for everyone to see.

"Would rather be flying"

"Supporter of PCMA & PPF"
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 11:42am

Hey Cliff,

Can you provide details as to what paints were used used to finish the FunCub? It looked good last night on the show.
We are using the Tamiya car paints for Plastic
Lord Chasleton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lord Chasleton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:51pm
Hi Guys
               Got my T shirt Today. Will try and wear it at the next UK F3k comp.

Best regards To all from over the pond

Lord Chasleton
One Life Live it
kf0s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kf0s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:00pm

$5.00 coffee donation made.  Hoping that one of the entries can win as the Fun Cub looks so neat and the kids around here would love to see it fly. 

PapaMichael6464 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PapaMichael6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 11:09pm
Made my donation. Good luck to all.
 Post Reply Post Reply